- T. Y. Wu, Y. C. Du, Y. M. Hsu, Chi-Yu Lu, A. N. B. Singab, M. El-Shazly, T. L. Hwang, W. Y. Lin, K. H. Lai, M. C. Lu, Y. H. Tsai, M. F. Hou, T. H. Duh* and F. R. Chang*, “,New approach to the characterization and quantification of Antrodia cinnamomea benzenoid components utilizingHPLC-PDA, qNMR and HPLC-tandem MS: Comparing the wild fruiting bodies and its artificial cultivated commercial products", Food Research International, 51 (2013) 23.
- C. W. Pan, T. H. Duh* and H. L. Wu," A simple liquid chromatographic method for the simultaneous determination of antidepressants in pharmaceutical preparations", J. Chin. Chem. Soc., 59 (2012) 1125.
- W. T. Lin, H. L. Huang, M. C. Huang, T. F. Chan, S. Y. Ciou, C. Y. Lee, Y. W. Chiu, T. H. Duh, P. L. Lin, T. N. Wang, T. Y. Liu, C. H. Lee , “Effects on uric acid, body mass index and blood pressure in adolescents of consuming beverages sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup", International Journal of Obesity, (2012) 1-8.
- W. C. Tsai, M. T. Wu, G. J. Wang, K. T. Lee, C. H. Lee, Y. H. Lu, H. W. Yen, C. S. Chu, Y. T. Chen, T. H. Lin, H. M. Su, P. C. Hsu, K. H. Cheng, T. H. Duh, Y. C. Ko, S. H. Sheu and W. T. Lai," Chewing areca nut increases the risk of coronary artery disease in Taiwanese men: a case-control study", BMC Public Health 12 ( 2012) 162.
- P. L. Kuo, M. S. Huang, S. K. Huang, W. C. Ni, J. Y. Hung, Y. C. Ko, C. H. Hung, Y. M. Tsai, T. H. Duh, Y. L. Hsu, “Signalling pathway of isophorone diisocyanate-responsive IL-8 in airway smooth muscle cells", European respiratory journal 37 (2011) 1226.
- Y. S. Tu, T. H. Duh, C. Y. Tseng, Y. T. Lin, Y. H. Lo, Y. L. Hu, C. H. Chen, C. M. Chien, S. H. Yang, S. R. Lin, S. C. Yang, M. J. Wu*, “1-(2-((Z)-6-(2-(Trifluoromethyl)phenyl)hexa-3-en-1,5-diynyl)-piperidin-2-one as a new potent apoptosis agent", Bioorg. Med. Chem, 17 ( 2009) 7412.
- Y. H. Lo, C. C. Lin, C. F. Lin, Y. T. Lin, T. H. Duh, Y. R. Hong, S. H. yang, S. R. Lin, S. C. Yang and M. J. Wu, “2-(6-Aryl-3(Z)-hexen-1,5-diynyl)anilines as a new class of potent antitubulin agents", J. Med. Chem., 51 (2008) 2682.
- T. H. Duh, H. L. Wu, C. W. Pan and H. S. Kou, “Fluorimetric liquid chromatographic analysis of amantadine in urine and pharmaceutical formulation", J. Chromatogr. A, 1088 (2005) 175.
- C. F. Lin, T. H. Duh, W. D. Lu, J. L. Lee, C.Y. Lee, C. C. Chen and M. J. Wu, “Synthesis of 3-halogenated flavonoids via electrophile – promoted cyclization of 2-(3-aryl-2-propynoyl)anisoies", J. Chin. Chem. Soc., 51 (2004) 183.
- T. H. Duh, H. L. Wu, H. S. Kou and C. Y. Lu, " (2-Naphthoxy)acetyl chloride, a simple fluorescent reagent", J. Chromatogr. A, 987 (2003) 205.
- M. J. Wu, C. F. Lin, L. J. Chang, P. T. Jing, T. H. Duh, W.T. Tseng, F. C. Lee, S. S. Wang and H. O. Chang, “Synthesis and biological activities of aryl propargyl sulfone", J. Chin. Chem. Soc., 45 (1998) 783.
- .M. J. Wu, C. F. Lin, P. T. Jing, L. J. Chang, T. H. Duh, F. C. Lee and H. T. Chen, “Allene-eneyne related cycloaromatization: design and synthesis of new DNA- cleaving compounds", J. Chin. Chem. Soc., 45 (1998) 475.
- M. J. Wu, C. F. Lin, H. T. Chen, T. H. Duh, S. S. Wang and S. C. Hsu, “Molecular design, chemical synthesis and biological studies of novel enediynes related to dynemicin A", Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 6 (1996) 2183.
- M. J. Wu, C. L. Fu, T. H. Duh and J. Y. Yeh, “Reaction of tributyltin hydride with α,β-unsaturated N-acyloxazolidinones", Synthesis, (1996) 462.
- T. H. Duh, Y. F. Wang and M. J. Wu, “Resolution of secondary α-ketoalcohols catalyzed by lipase and inversion of seterochemistry", J. Chin. Chem. Soc., 42 (1995) 579.
- T. H. Duh, Y. F. Wang and M. J. Wu, “Enzymes in organic synthesis: lipase catalyzed resolution of secondary α-ketoalcohols", Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, 4 (1993) 1793.
- T. H. Duh, S. J. Lin, Y. F. Wang and M. J. Wu, “Enantioselective synthesis of naproxen", J. Chin. Chem. Soc., 39 (1992) 465.
- T. C. Tseng, T. H. Duh and Y. F. Wang, “Enantioselective synthesis of N-[(S)-ethoxycarbonyl-3-phenylpropyl]-L-alanyl-L-proline from chiral synthon prepared enzymatically; a practical method for large-scale synthesis", J. Chin. Chem. Soc., 38 (1991) 487.
1. T. H. Duh, H. L. Wu, H. S. Kou, C. Y. Lu, “A simple fluorescent reagent ： (2-Naphthoxy)acetyl chloride”, 26th International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques (HPLC 2002), Montreal, Canada, June 2-7.
2. P. Y. Huang, H. L. Wu, T. H. Duh, H. S. Kou, S.M. Wu, S.H. Chen, “A sensitive fluorimetric liquid chromatography for the analysis of perhexiline as naphthoxy derivative”, The Annual Meeting of the Chinese Pharmaceutical Society (2002), Taiwan, December 21-22.
3. T. H. Duh, H. L. Wu, C. W. Pan, H. S. Kou, “Simple and sensitive fluorimetric liquid chromatography for the analysis of amantadine in pharmaceutical formulation”, 25th International Symposium on Chromatography (2004), Paris, France, October 4-8.
4. T. H. Duh*, C. W. Pan, H. L. Wu, “Simultaneous determination of antidepressants by liquid chromatography and its application in pharmaceuticals”, 31st International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques(HPLC 2007), Ghent, Belgium, June 17-21.
5. C. W. Pan and T. H. Duh*, “Enantioseparation of perhexiline enantiomers by fluorimetric derivatization and liquid Chromatography”, 20th International Symposium on Chirality (Chirality 2008), Geneva, Switzerland, July 6-10.